|| STORE TERMS
* What personally identifiable information cafeelindio.info collects.
* What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the web site.
* What organization collects the information.
* How cafeelindio.info uses the information.
* With whom cafeelindio.info may share user information.
* What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
* What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of cafeelindio.info
* How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
cafeelindio.info is the sole owner of the information collected on our site. cafeelindio.info collects and monitors information from our users at several different points on our web site.
In order to use the services offered on our web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to disclose contact information (such as name and email address). If offered, it is optional for the user to disclose demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as a username). We do encourage full disclosure of these details in order for cafeelindio.info to provide a more customized experience on our site.
While cafeelindio.info exercises all due caution to protect your privacy, cafeelindio.info will not be held responsible for parties who attempt to illegally access our web site and intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Information Use - "Profiles"
cafeelindio.info stores information collected through cookies, log files and/or third interests in your user profile. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users detailing specific viewing preferences. Subsequently, this collected information is linked to users’ personally identifiable information,which provides directs pertinent marketing promotions to you and helps us improve site content for the user. cafeelindio.info does not share your profile with other third parties, unless specifically mentioned elsewhere in this policy.